Holiday World Resort has chosen Incógnito as its communications agency for the Spanish market.
The independent agency will manage media relations for the largest all-inclusive family resort on the Costa del Sol.
Holiday World Resort has three 4* hotels, a residential complex of premium flats, a family beach club and a sports centre on the beachfront of Benalmádena Costa, on the Costa del Sol.
Holiday World Resort is one of the largest all-inclusive family resorts on the coast of the Iberian Peninsula. The resort comprises three four-star hotels, a 30,000 square metre family beach club, a residential complex of premium tourist flats, and a sports centre on the beachfront of Benalmádena Costa on the Costa del Sol.
“Holiday World Resort is a unique all-inclusive family resort on the Iberian Peninsula. Our touristic offer is ideal for families looking for an all-inclusive holiday, just like in the Caribbean resorts, without leaving our country.” comments Iciar Gatell, sales and marketing director of Holiday World Resort.
Holiday World Resort facilities consist of:
- Holiday World Polynesia. A thematic hotel, which recreates the atmosphere of the Polynesian islands of Bora Bora, Samoa and Easter.
- Holiday World Village. Featuring an inverted glass pyramid in its reception area, the hotel is divided into two clearly differentiated zones: ‘Paradise’ – a peaceful space with a huge interior garden – and ‘Oasis’ – the shopping and leisure area, where there is a cinema, a supermarket and the Spa.
- Holiday World Riwo. A hotel with ethnic touches, inspired by the wildlife of Africa, which includes spaces and activities specifically designed for young people aged 12 to 17.
- Casamaïa Apartments. A private residential complex of 28 premium beachfront flats, with the services of a large all-inclusive resort. The newly renovated Hydros Spa is located on its premises.
- Beach Club Holiday World Resort. 30,000 square metres for family fun, with 9 swimming pools, slides, wave pool and entertainment.
- Sports Centre. A sports centre with indoor football pitches, functional training, basketball court, paddle tennis and swimming pools.
Incognito will help Holiday World Resort in its positioning as a benchmark for all-inclusive family tourism in our country, strengthening the brand’s relationships with journalists from: tourism, lifestyle, business, hospitality and local, among others.
“We are very pleased that Holiday World Resort has placed its trust in Incógnito. Relationships like this reinforce our work as an independent communications and marketing agency focused on the success of its clients,” says Carlos Molina, CEO of Incógnito.