- Incognito’s Advisory Board is made up of four people from different professional backgrounds: behavioral science, finance, technology and legal.
- The agency seeks to provide itself with an inclusive vision of corporate activity in order to evolve and continue to grow in a changing and highly competitive environment.
Incognito, has announced the creation of its Advisory Board, composed of prominent leaders in their respective fields, with the aim of strengthening the strategic expertise and growth of the organisation.
Incognito’s Advisory Board is comprised of four individuals with over 120 years of experience in marketing, finance, technology, legal, corporate governance and behavioral science.
Incognito’s advisory board members are:
- Mariana Hernández Delfino. Psychologist and Head of Creative Works at Google.
- María José Hernández Díaz. Lawyer and CEO of the Novaster Group.
- Gonzalo Suarez. Marketing director for technology companies such as Diebold and NCR among others.
- Diego Valero. Academic, Economist, Professor of Behavioral Sciences at IE University.
“When I first considered creating an Incognito Advisory Board, I didn’t dream of being able to convince these four people that our agency was worthy of their attention. I was wrong. I only have words of gratitude for Diego, Gonzalo, Mariana and María José, who selflessly help me to overcome the challenges of growing a company in these changing times.“explains Jorge Lopez M-C, CEO of Incognito.
The main objective of the Advisory Board is to altruistically advise Jorge López M-C in his strategic decision-making, identify growth opportunities and offer diverse perspectives on market situations. This advisory body will play a key role in Incognito‘s long-term planning and strategic positioning.
The creation of the Advisory Board reflects Incognito ‘s commitment to transparency and accountability. The company recognizes the importance of receiving external and unbiased opinions to ensure informed decision making aligned with industry best practices.